The Vampire Diaries

The best place to talk all things TVD related!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 BITCH HAS GOT TO GO!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
deanwdamonsfan

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Be happy and fuck everyone -KStew

PostSubject: BITCH HAS GOT TO GO!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:23 pm

So as we all now Damon S likes to bang the bitches! Here's a place to like like those bitches, hate those bitches, and basically talk about how you want those bitches to meet their deaths.

Enjoy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweetluv4Damon

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 34
Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: BITCH HAS GOT TO GO!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:24 pm

deanwdamonsfan wrote:
So as we all now Damon S likes to bang the bitches! Here's a place to like like those bitches, hate those bitches, and basically talk about how you want those bitches to meet their deaths.

Enjoy. Very Happy

You kill me!!!!

Ok I will be the first!

ROSE

Death by the hands of Damon saving Elena. But he uses his bare hands to rip her heart out Hot uncle Mason style! and then bounces it on the floor like this Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deanwdamonsfan

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Be happy and fuck everyone -KStew

PostSubject: Re: BITCH HAS GOT TO GO!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:28 pm

I actually like Rose myself. But Jules and Andie got to go!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JessIsMoi



Posts : 53
Join date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: BITCH HAS GOT TO GO!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:30 pm

deanwdamonsfan wrote:
I actually like Rose myself. But Jules and Andie got to go!!

WOOT WOOT! I'm the same! flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muse

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Austria

PostSubject: Re: BITCH HAS GOT TO GO!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:42 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:

ROSE

Death by the hands of Damon saving Elena. But he uses his bare hands to rip her heart out Hot uncle Mason style! and then bounces it on the floor like this Basketball

I like that!

Laughing

I want Damon to kill Rose by ripping her head off and throwing it out of the window What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deanwdamonsfan

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Be happy and fuck everyone -KStew

PostSubject: Re: BITCH HAS GOT TO GO!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:43 pm

Andie should drown.... I mean she is shower girl after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaeEssie
Admin
avatar

Posts : 101
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 26
Location : Planet Earth

PostSubject: Re: BITCH HAS GOT TO GO!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:00 am

The shower girl need to get one. So does rose... and JULES!!!!!. Only girl i'm okay with is this awesome girl called Sara... she's joining the cast. She is AMAZING. I know her. She get's with nearly everyone though :/ A bit of a slut haha

_________________
You are the only exception
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thevampirediaries.forumotion.me
Sweetluv4Damon

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 34
Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: BITCH HAS GOT TO GO!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:26 am

Oh man I hate Rose!!!! She is just garbage and her hair and that ugly ass robe...

How about Damon stakes her, smokes a cig and then puts it out on her face.

Andie the newsreporter lady gets death by microphone. Damon can shove it up where the sun dont shine....

Jules just needs to be thrown in a pit full of snakes, poison snakes and be bitten to death. See how she likes poison in her body!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuvsMeSumDamIan

avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 36
Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

PostSubject: Re: BITCH HAS GOT TO GO!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Wow a whole thread devoted to hating my Damon's side pieces. He's got to have his amusements. He has a lot going on and no one to comfort him . lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muse

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Austria

PostSubject: Re: BITCH HAS GOT TO GO!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
Oh man I hate Rose!!!! She is just garbage and her hair and that ugly ass robe...

How about Damon stakes her, smokes a cig and then puts it out on her face.

Andie the newsreporter lady gets death by microphone. Damon can shove it up where the sun dont shine....

Jules just needs to be thrown in a pit full of snakes, poison snakes and be bitten to death. See how she likes poison in her body!

pahahahahahahahahah you are hilarious!! Dude, I'm dying of laughing!!!ahahahha I second this!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muse

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Austria

PostSubject: Re: BITCH HAS GOT TO GO!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:40 pm

LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Wow a whole thread devoted to hating my Damon's side pieces. He's got to have his amusements. He has a lot going on and no one to comfort him . lol!

Oh god. Dee, please stop being so fucking understanding!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Damon needs Elena. All the other bitches need to die. End of story. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baiser

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-01-21
Age : 32
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: BITCH HAS GOT TO GO!   Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Lindsey from OTH...I mean--Jules--she needs to hit the bricks. You can already tell they are building her up to be this self empowered woman shaking her goods Damon's way. NEXT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweetluv4Damon

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 34
Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: BITCH HAS GOT TO GO!   Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:46 pm

Baiser wrote:
Lindsey from OTH...I mean--Jules--she needs to hit the bricks. You can already tell they are building her up to be this self empowered woman shaking her goods Damon's way. NEXT!

Hated Lindsey hate Jules!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BITCH HAS GOT TO GO!   

Back to top Go down
 
BITCH HAS GOT TO GO!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vampire Diaries :: The Shipper Zone :: The Official Delena Space-
Jump to: