The Vampire Diaries

The best place to talk all things TVD related!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Introduce Yourselves!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RaeEssie
Admin
avatar

Posts : 101
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 26
Location : Planet Earth

PostSubject: Introduce Yourselves!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:33 pm

Welcome to the board! Thanks for joining us cheers Here is a form that you may use as a base for your personal introduction ^^



Name: (first name, or nickname)
Country Of Residence:

Favorite TVD character:
Second favorite:
Favorite Episode/Season:


Hobbies/interests:
Anything else we should know about you:

Which Team would you like to be added too?
(The Delena Army, Cookies N' Cream team (Beremy), Stelena Army, Bamonators, Forwood Pack, The Neutrals) SORRY I can only add you to one team! You name color will be changed to go with the team you choose. If you ship more than one ship, just choose the one you love more.

Looking forward to meeting you Like a Star @ heaven


Last edited by RaeEssie on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thevampirediaries.forumotion.me
JessIsMoi



Posts : 53
Join date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:49 pm

OMG SARA!!!!!! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!


Heeheeeheee.

Name: Jess lol! Dude these emoticons are awesomesauce!

Country of residence: America bby! geek albino flower

Favorite TVD character: Damon! lol! elephant

Second favorite:....... scratch scratch So many to choose from! Kat, Elena, Caro! cheers

Favorite episode/season..... UMMMM. IDK! confused

Hobbies/interests.... Ummmm.. To much! I like to swim!!!

Add me to the bamonators!

lol!

You know I go for Delena baby! Always and forever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deanwdamonsfan

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Be happy and fuck everyone -KStew

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Name: Krissy or Ty either one is cool
Country Of Residence: America!

Favorite TVD character: Damon Salvatore!!
Second favorite: Elena and Caroline I like Jeremy to.
Favorite episode/season: I'm I pretty much love all the episodes.
Hobbies/interests: Shopping, reading, tweeting
Which Team would you like to be added too? DELENA ARMY BABY!!



king I just love all these smilies. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JessIsMoi



Posts : 53
Join date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:02 pm

deanwdamonsfan wrote:
Name: Krissy or Ty either one is cool
Country Of Residence: America!

Favorite TVD character: Damon Salvatore!!
Second favorite: Elena and Caroline I like Jeremy to.
Favorite episode/season: I'm I pretty much love all the episodes.
Hobbies/interests: Shopping, reading, tweeting
Which Team would you like to be added too? DELENA ARMY BABY!!



king I just love all these smilies. lol!


Your posts sounds a ton like mine! lol!

Mwahhahahahaha! Look at this shit! cyclops alien pale What a Face affraid clown Suspect pig afro flower elephant Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad


FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deanwdamonsfan

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Be happy and fuck everyone -KStew

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:14 pm

JessIsMoi wrote:
deanwdamonsfan wrote:
Name: Krissy or Ty either one is cool
Country Of Residence: America!

Favorite TVD character: Damon Salvatore!!
Second favorite: Elena and Caroline I like Jeremy to.
Favorite episode/season: I'm I pretty much love all the episodes.
Hobbies/interests: Shopping, reading, tweeting
Which Team would you like to be added too? DELENA ARMY BABY!!



king I just love all these smilies. lol!


Your posts sounds a ton like mine! lol!

Mwahhahahahaha! Look at this shit! cyclops alien pale What a Face affraid clown Suspect pig afro flower elephant Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

Aww Jess you said shit and it has no stars!!!


FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JessIsMoi



Posts : 53
Join date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:20 pm

YEAH I DID KRISSY! AND IT FELT GOOOOOOD!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muse

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:27 pm

Hey guys Very Happy
OMG! This place is soooo pretty!!


Name: Mary or Bobby Razz
Country Of Residence: Austria

Favorite TVD character: Damon
Second favorite: Elena, Caroline and Jeremy! I just can't choose!
Favorite Episode/Season: Seson 2 Episode 1

Hobbies/interests: Music, photography, drawing, TVD and SPN Very Happy
Anything else we should know about you: I love MUSE

Which Team would you like to be added too? Delena Army I love you


Last edited by Muse on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweetluv4Damon

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 35
Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Name: Sarah aka Steffy aka Doppel aka Twinflame

Country Of Residence: US of A

Favorite TVD character:Damon

Second favorite: Katherine

Favorite Episode/Season: ROSE Season 2


Hobbies/interests: Fashion, shopping, writing, graphic design, polyvore

Anything else we should know about you: Yeah I am a mommy and a wifey and I love KINGS OF LEON!

Which Team would you like to be added too? (The Delena Army, Cookies N' Cream team (Beremy), Stelena Army, Bamonators, Forwood Pack, The Neutrals) UMMMMM? The Delena ARMY!


Oh and I like romantic long walks on the beach, dogs and Mexican food. Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deanwdamonsfan

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Be happy and fuck everyone -KStew

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:55 pm

cheers cheers cheers Hi guys!!! OMG Sarah did suh a good job on this place!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuvsMeSumDamIan

avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 36
Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:58 pm

Name: Dee AKA Doppel AKA Cyber Twin
Country Of Residence: USA

Favorite TVD character: Damon
Second favorite: Caroline
Favorite Episode/Season: My fave ep so far is Bloodlines S1 and The Sacrifice S2

Hobbies/interests: I love to read, watch movies and TV and listen to music. I love romantic comedies and Sci-Fi, I love shopping and hanging out going to concerts and parties
Anything else we should know about you: I love having a good time, laughing and joking around.

Which Team would you like to be added too? Please add me to these teams The Delena Army, Cookies N' Cream team (Beremy), Forwood Pack,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweetluv4Damon

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 35
Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:59 pm

deanwdamonsfan wrote:
cheers cheers cheers Hi guys!!! OMG Sarah did suh a good job on this place!!

Ya she did and I'm finding my way around quite easily!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deanwdamonsfan

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Be happy and fuck everyone -KStew

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
deanwdamonsfan wrote:
cheers cheers cheers Hi guys!!! OMG Sarah did suh a good job on this place!!

Ya she did and I'm finding my way around quite easily!
Me too it's pretty easy and so much more better looking and more easy to keep track of things them on the suck fuck ass green goo. Arrow No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JessIsMoi



Posts : 53
Join date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:02 pm

deanwdamonsfan wrote:
cheers cheers cheers Hi guys!!! OMG Sarah did suh a good job on this place!!


I love it!!!!!!!!!!

Remember the little people though, Sar Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaeEssie
Admin
avatar

Posts : 101
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 26
Location : Planet Earth

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:02 pm

Welcome guys!!! Smile

@Dee I can only put you in one team. You came color will be changed and I can't mix the colors lol. So Just choose one Wink

@ Krissy. Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thevampirediaries.forumotion.me
deanwdamonsfan

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Be happy and fuck everyone -KStew

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:05 pm

I'm so happy my name is pink!!

Need any help Sarah... I've made a board before and ran it a long as time ago for Harry Potter. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuvsMeSumDamIan

avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 36
Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:06 pm

RaeEssie wrote:
Welcome guys!!! Smile

@Dee I can only put you in one team. You came color will be changed and I can't mix the colors lol. So Just choose one Wink

@ Krissy. Thanks Very Happy

Ok if I have to pick one Delena lol! lol!

You're forum is awesome babe!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweetluv4Damon

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 35
Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:09 pm

LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
RaeEssie wrote:
Welcome guys!!! Smile

@Dee I can only put you in one team. You came color will be changed and I can't mix the colors lol. So Just choose one Wink

@ Krissy. Thanks Very Happy

Ok if I have to pick one Delena lol! lol!

You're forum is awesome babe!

Better pick Delena! clown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deanwdamonsfan

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Be happy and fuck everyone -KStew

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:13 pm

LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
RaeEssie wrote:
Welcome guys!!! Smile

@Dee I can only put you in one team. You came color will be changed and I can't mix the colors lol. So Just choose one Wink

@ Krissy. Thanks Very Happy

Ok if I have to pick one Delena lol! lol!

You're forum is awesome babe!
Oh sweet sweaty niblets your icon Dee can wet panties.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweetluv4Damon

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 35
Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:16 pm

deanwdamonsfan wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
RaeEssie wrote:
Welcome guys!!! Smile

@Dee I can only put you in one team. You came color will be changed and I can't mix the colors lol. So Just choose one Wink

@ Krissy. Thanks Very Happy

Ok if I have to pick one Delena lol! lol!

You're forum is awesome babe!
Oh sweet sweaty niblets your icon Dee can wet panties.....

Bwahahaha! you know I have a special edit of that picture.... It's mine all mine!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaeEssie
Admin
avatar

Posts : 101
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 26
Location : Planet Earth

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:18 pm

I put you in the DE army Dee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thevampirediaries.forumotion.me
deanwdamonsfan

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Be happy and fuck everyone -KStew

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:18 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
deanwdamonsfan wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
RaeEssie wrote:
Welcome guys!!! Smile

@Dee I can only put you in one team. You came color will be changed and I can't mix the colors lol. So Just choose one Wink

@ Krissy. Thanks Very Happy

Ok if I have to pick one Delena lol! lol!

You're forum is awesome babe!
Oh sweet sweaty niblets your icon Dee can wet panties.....

Bwahahaha! you know I have a special edit of that picture.... It's mine all mine!!!! cheers
Then your icon is mine I see the V to Ian's Valley!! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweetluv4Damon

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 35
Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:22 pm

deanwdamonsfan wrote:
Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
deanwdamonsfan wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
RaeEssie wrote:
Welcome guys!!! Smile

@Dee I can only put you in one team. You came color will be changed and I can't mix the colors lol. So Just choose one Wink

@ Krissy. Thanks Very Happy

Ok if I have to pick one Delena lol! lol!

You're forum is awesome babe!
Oh sweet sweaty niblets your icon Dee can wet panties.....

Bwahahaha! you know I have a special edit of that picture.... It's mine all mine!!!! cheers
Then your icon is mine I see the V to Ian's Valley!! bounce

No way man! That's my special edit too! Look how many packs he has on that tummy! Man!!! Ok back to the Perv board! LOL Come Krissy you belong there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deanwdamonsfan

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Be happy and fuck everyone -KStew

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:27 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
deanwdamonsfan wrote:
Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
deanwdamonsfan wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
RaeEssie wrote:
Welcome guys!!! Smile

@Dee I can only put you in one team. You came color will be changed and I can't mix the colors lol. So Just choose one Wink

@ Krissy. Thanks Very Happy

Ok if I have to pick one Delena lol! lol!

You're forum is awesome babe!
Oh sweet sweaty niblets your icon Dee can wet panties.....

Bwahahaha! you know I have a special edit of that picture.... It's mine all mine!!!! cheers
Then your icon is mine I see the V to Ian's Valley!! bounce

No way man! That's my special edit too! Look how many packs he has on that tummy! Man!!! Ok back to the Perv board! LOL Come Krissy you belong there!
Where is the perv board omg Im marrying Sarah!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaeEssie
Admin
avatar

Posts : 101
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 26
Location : Planet Earth

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:34 pm

I'm getting married? LMAO lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thevampirediaries.forumotion.me
deanwdamonsfan

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Be happy and fuck everyone -KStew

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:35 pm

RaeEssie wrote:
I'm getting married? LMAO lol!
Only in Canada our country forbids this. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   

Back to top Go down
 
Introduce Yourselves!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 1st step: Introduce yourself!
» Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!
» Time for me to introduce myself :3
» Please allow me to introduce myself....
» Introduce yourself

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vampire Diaries :: Administration :: The Members-
Jump to: