The Vampire Diaries

The best place to talk all things TVD related!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Videos, Pictures and Media Related to Ian Somerholder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuvsMeSumDamIan

Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

PostSubject: Videos, Pictures and Media Related to Ian Somerholder   Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:03 pm

Post visual aid items here that show us just how wonderful Ian is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muse

PostSubject: Re: Videos, Pictures and Media Related to Ian Somerholder   Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:32 pm

One of my fave Ian pics. He is just freaking PERFECT!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuvsMeSumDamIan

Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

PostSubject: Re: Videos, Pictures and Media Related to Ian Somerholder   Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:47 pm

[quote="Muse"]One of my fave Ian pics. He is just freaking PERFECT!

I love that pic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muse

PostSubject: Re: Videos, Pictures and Media Related to Ian Somerholder   Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:47 pm

HOLY freaking COW!!

oh my lovely Boone

oh boy, you really don't need make-up. You are fucking perfect without mascara ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweetluv4Damon

Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: Videos, Pictures and Media Related to Ian Somerholder   Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:24 pm

DAYUM THESE ARE HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muse

PostSubject: Re: Videos, Pictures and Media Related to Ian Somerholder   Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:29 pm

loveeeeeeeee them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deanwdamonsfan

PostSubject: Re: Videos, Pictures and Media Related to Ian Somerholder   Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:30 pm

The one with the guitar is smoking!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deanwdamonsfan

PostSubject: Re: Videos, Pictures and Media Related to Ian Somerholder   Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:32 pm

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Ian-Somerhalder-ian-somerhalder-183968_1024_768.jpg

This one is cute he's shirtless with a little puppy!! The way to my heart!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuvsMeSumDamIan

PostSubject: Re: Videos, Pictures and Media Related to Ian Somerholder   Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:34 pm

deanwdamonsfan wrote:

I know he is has the 5 oclock shadow going on and everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweetluv4Damon

Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: Videos, Pictures and Media Related to Ian Somerholder   Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:35 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweetluv4Damon

PostSubject: Re: Videos, Pictures and Media Related to Ian Somerholder   Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:35 pm

deanwdamonsfan wrote:

Yeah that one might be my next avatar! Love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweetluv4Damon

PostSubject: Re: Videos, Pictures and Media Related to Ian Somerholder   Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:40 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuvsMeSumDamIan

PostSubject: Re: Videos, Pictures and Media Related to Ian Somerholder   Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:53 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:

The third one from the top his eyes OMG and the Top right one in the 4 square he is beautiful
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muse

PostSubject: Re: Videos, Pictures and Media Related to Ian Somerholder   Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:53 pm

Sweet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuvsMeSumDamIan

PostSubject: Re: Videos, Pictures and Media Related to Ian Somerholder   Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:55 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:

All I can say is ride em cowboy! Getty UP!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweetluv4Damon

PostSubject: Re: Videos, Pictures and Media Related to Ian Somerholder   Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:57 pm

This says this is Ian back in 2000???? Does it look like Ian to you guys? I think kinda but maybe when he was 15!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuvsMeSumDamIan

PostSubject: Re: Videos, Pictures and Media Related to Ian Somerholder   Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:59 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:

This says this is Ian back in 2000???? Does it look like Ian to you guys? I think kinda but maybe when he was 15!

I can see Ian looked really young. he has one of those baby faces that is getting better with time. More rugged and manly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweetluv4Damon

PostSubject: Re: Videos, Pictures and Media Related to Ian Somerholder   Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:01 pm

He really is beautiful though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweetluv4Damon

PostSubject: Re: Videos, Pictures and Media Related to Ian Somerholder   Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:38 pm

This is freakin hilarious!!!! And I quote, "I could be riding horses"!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Videos, Pictures and Media Related to Ian Somerholder   

Back to top Go down

Videos, Pictures and Media Related to Ian Somerholder
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1