The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

The best place to talk all things TVD related!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Damon and Elena thread!!

Go down 
+7
LoVeDelena
DelenaOrNothing
LuvsMeSumDamIan
Muse
JessIsMoi
Sweetluv4Damon
deanwdamonsfan
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
deanwdamonsfan

deanwdamonsfan

Official Damon and Elena thread!! Empty
PostSubject: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:59 pm

What we need this. Very Happy I posted first I'm the shit!
Back to top Go down
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 pm

deanwdamonsfan wrote:

Damn you Krissy I tried to make a thread first! But didn't think to make the "official thread". elephant
Back to top Go down
deanwdamonsfan

deanwdamonsfan

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:03 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
deanwdamonsfan wrote:

Damn you Krissy I tried to make a thread first! But didn't think to make the "official thread". elephant
Its okay hun we can use that for random Delena things for example talk about "Damon"s whores"!! affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
JessIsMoi

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:03 pm

LOL! I didn't no how to post it!!

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:04 pm

deanwdamonsfan wrote:
Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
deanwdamonsfan wrote:

Its okay hun we can use that for random Delena things for example talk about "Damon"s whores"!! affraid lol!

HAHA! good idea since I just did that crap already!!! Andie the new whore. Can we just kill Rose already!
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Quote :
Can we just kill Rose already!

YES PLEASE pirat
Back to top Go down
deanwdamonsfan

deanwdamonsfan

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:10 pm

I say forget about the whores. Damon loves Elena, but he's not a monk he had sex with other girls while looking for Kat this Andie girl is nothing and maybe she even makes Elena jealous. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:11 pm

Muse wrote:

Quote :

YES PLEASE pirat

YAY cheers My fellow murder of Rose! We should make a thread stating all of the ways we think Rose should die! bom
Back to top Go down
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:14 pm

deanwdamonsfan wrote:
I say forget about the whores. Damon loves Elena, but he's not a monk he had sex with other girls while looking for Kat this Andie girl is nothing and maybe she even makes Elena jealous. Twisted Evil

I shld erase that other thread dont know how.... We can just talk about the hoes here! LOL But yeah I get what you are saying I just hate all of these randoms. plus I dont think I trust this Andie chick... I bet she is someone dangerous with an ulterior motive! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
deanwdamonsfan

deanwdamonsfan

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:15 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
Muse wrote:

Quote :

YES PLEASE pirat

YAY cheers My fellow murder of Rose! We should make a thread stating all of the ways we think Rose should die! bom
Go for it see where it saids next to post replay, post a new topic, thats how you do it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:15 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
Muse wrote:

Quote :

YES PLEASE pirat

Oh I have sooo many ideas What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:18 pm

deanwdamonsfan wrote:
Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
Muse wrote:

Quote :

YES PLEASE pirat

Go for it see where it saids next to post replay, post a new topic, thats how you do it. Very Happy

But where shall I post it? Cant post it under DE.... We need a BITCH HAS GOT TO GO Forum where we can post Rose or Andie or blank and talk about killing them off! Evil or Very Mad bounce
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:20 pm

Well Hello Delenas. I went into the elders area and made a naughty thread.
Back to top Go down
deanwdamonsfan

deanwdamonsfan

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
deanwdamonsfan wrote:
Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
Muse wrote:

Quote :

YES PLEASE pirat

But where shall I post it? Cant post it under DE.... We need a BITCH HAS GOT TO GO Forum where we can post Rose or Andie or blank and talk about killing them off! Evil or Very Mad bounce
I will make it hun. Laughing
Back to top Go down
JessIsMoi

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:21 pm

THERE'S A CHAT BOX! EPICNESS ALERT!

Go in there guys!!! flower
Back to top Go down
DelenaOrNothing

DelenaOrNothing

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:49 pm

Hey, my Sweet Girls!

Just signing in to this secret, secret thread! THanks for the invite. Talk to y'all soon!!
Back to top Go down
deanwdamonsfan

deanwdamonsfan

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:50 pm

DelenaOrNothing wrote:
Hey, my Sweet Girls!

Just signing in to this secret, secret thread! THanks for the invite. Talk to y'all soon!!
LINDA!!!!! bounce What a Face cheers
Back to top Go down
JessIsMoi

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:51 pm

DelenaOrNothing wrote:
Hey, my Sweet Girls!

WOOOT WOOOT!!! flower flower flower afro afro afro farao farao geek queen Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
deanwdamonsfan

deanwdamonsfan

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:54 pm

JessIsMoi wrote:
DelenaOrNothing wrote:
Hey, my Sweet Girls!

WOOOT WOOOT!!! flower flower flower afro afro afro farao farao geek queen Laughing Razz
Missy you have a job to do I gave you a job!!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
DelenaOrNothing

DelenaOrNothing

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:55 pm

JessIsMoi wrote:
DelenaOrNothing wrote:
Hey, my Sweet Girls!

OMG< you people are like experts with those signatures. That's what I hate about the CW, that you can't have pictures and banners. I love both of yours, KRissy and JEss! When I find the time, I will definitely have to make one unless someone wants to make one for me, hint, hint!
Back to top Go down
JessIsMoi

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:56 pm

deanwdamonsfan wrote:
JessIsMoi wrote:
DelenaOrNothing wrote:
Hey, my Sweet Girls!

Laughing

Bahahaha! I got her! And Mary! And Ashley... wherever the hell she is. And Kira! I'm trying! lol!

And @ Linda, I stole this one. Embarassed lol!
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:58 pm

DelenaOrNothing wrote:
JessIsMoi wrote:
DelenaOrNothing wrote:
Hey, my Sweet Girls!

OMG< you people are like experts with those signatures. That's what I hate about the CW, that you can't have pictures and banners. I love both of yours, KRissy and JEss! When I find the time, I will definitely have to make one unless someone wants to make one for me, hint, hint!

I can make one for you, if you want to!
Back to top Go down
deanwdamonsfan

deanwdamonsfan

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:59 pm

JessIsMoi wrote:
deanwdamonsfan wrote:
JessIsMoi wrote:
DelenaOrNothing wrote:
Hey, my Sweet Girls!

Laughing

Bahahaha! I got her! And Mary! And Ashley... wherever the hell she is. And Kira! I'm trying! lol!

I made mine Linda. Very Happy

Jess you have to get Stelena ppl. Laughing Go go go!!
Back to top Go down
JessIsMoi

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:00 pm

deanwdamonsfan wrote:
JessIsMoi wrote:
deanwdamonsfan wrote:
JessIsMoi wrote:
DelenaOrNothing wrote:
Hey, my Sweet Girls!

Laughing

I made mine Linda. Very Happy

Jess you have to get Stelena ppl. Laughing Go go go!!

*Goes goes goes*
Back to top Go down
DelenaOrNothing

DelenaOrNothing

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:02 pm

Muse wrote:
DelenaOrNothing wrote:
JessIsMoi wrote:
DelenaOrNothing wrote:
Hey, my Sweet Girls!

I can make one for you, if you want to!

Yes, yes, Mary!! Delena and LoVe, brucas and Jacey, please!! If that's too many, then just Delena and LoVe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Damon and Elena thread!!
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next