The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

The best place to talk all things TVD related!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Damon and Elena thread!!

Go down 
+7
LoVeDelena
DelenaOrNothing
LuvsMeSumDamIan
Muse
JessIsMoi
Sweetluv4Damon
deanwdamonsfan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Muse

Muse

Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:35 pm

RaeEssie wrote:
HERE!!!!

5 DAYS!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! today is MERLIN and monday is BEING HUMAN and then it TVD WOOOOHOOOOO

Hey Sara I love you

I don't watch those shows! Are they cool?
I need some new shows anyway lol
Back to top Go down
RaeEssie
Admin
RaeEssie

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:41 pm

Ok... I love Merlin. I find it amazing. And i know the Merlin guy looks a bit like a dork, but i love him. I think he's just too cute fore words LOL

And Being Human, Canadian version, just started last Monday. There's a UK version, but i personally prefer the actors of the Canadian version lol. So far it's great! It about a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost living together. they all one thing in common : Wanting to be human. i love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thevampirediaries.forumotion.co.uk
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:46 pm

RaeEssie wrote:
Ok... I love Merlin. I find it amazing. And i know the Merlin guy looks a bit like a dork, but i love him. I think he's just too cute fore words LOL

And Being Human, Canadian version, just started last Monday. There's a UK version, but i personally prefer the actors of the Canadian version lol. So far it's great! It about a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost living together. they all one thing in common : Wanting to be human. i love it Very Happy

I was just flipping through the channels and saw this but I thought it was a scary movie. I think it was on the thriller channel?
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:47 pm

RaeEssie wrote:

That Being Human thing sounds kinda cool. Maybe I'll give it a try cherry If you love it, then I'm pretty sure that I'll love it too What a Face
Back to top Go down
BalletVamp

BalletVamp

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:50 pm

Muse wrote:
Girls!! Where is everyone?
Only 5 more days until TVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happyyyy

Me and Jess are on the chat thingy.
5 days!1 WOOT WOOT
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
RaeEssie
Admin
RaeEssie

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:42 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
RaeEssie wrote:

I was just flipping through the channels and saw this but I thought it was a scary movie. I think it was on the thriller channel?

You mean Being human? It's on the Syfy channel. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:11 pm

Hey lovely loves!
I love Twitter! Ian Sexyhalder is TT ahahahhaha.
Back to top Go down
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:04 pm

Morning Lovely Loves!!!!

And yes Sara that show was on SyFy must have been it for sure then!
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:16 pm

RaeEssie wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
RaeEssie wrote:
Thanks Very Happy And now i'm even BETTER!!!! My grams is taking the boys for the day, tomorrow, so i get a break from babysitting. Thank GOD. I was going crazy :/ My mom is way better at all the kid stuff.... which is normal LOL Babysitting your bros is just waaay too much work. But she's having a good time on vacay, so it was worth it!

Yeah are all those you're little bros on you're FB page? they are adorable. I'm glad you're mom is enjoying herself.

Yeah Smile They are my half-brothers technically Wink Then there's Sam and Jamal, I have no pics with them. They're marked as related though... bounce

They are really cute and you don't have to clarify to me. I don't believe in half-siblings. They are your brother or sister or they're not.

I had never heard the term until I was 7 and this girl called my oldest brother my half brother and I went home and cried to my mom. I want him to be all my brother I don't want a half a brother and my mom was like he's your all your brother. That term doesn't apply in this family lol. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
RaeEssie
Admin
RaeEssie

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:23 pm

LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
RaeEssie wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
RaeEssie wrote:
Thanks Very Happy And now i'm even BETTER!!!! My grams is taking the boys for the day, tomorrow, so i get a break from babysitting. Thank GOD. I was going crazy :/ My mom is way better at all the kid stuff.... which is normal LOL Babysitting your bros is just waaay too much work. But she's having a good time on vacay, so it was worth it!

Yeah are all those you're little bros on you're FB page? they are adorable. I'm glad you're mom is enjoying herself.

Yeah Smile They are my half-brothers technically Wink Then there's Sam and Jamal, I have no pics with them. They're marked as related though... bounce

They are really cute and you don't have to clarify to me. I don't believe in half-siblings. They are your brother or sister or they're not.

I had never heard the term until I was 7 and this girl called my oldest brother my half brother and I went home and cried to my mom. I want him to be all my brother I don't want a half a brother and my mom was like he's your all your brother. That term doesn't apply in this family lol. lol! lol!

AWWWWW ♥️ That is so cute!!! lol

@Sarah, Watch it! It's amazing. Plus Aidan, the vampire is hot. Razz

New Ian Interview!! about his new... "girlfriend"
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:31 pm

RaeEssie wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
RaeEssie wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
RaeEssie wrote:

I may check it out. It comes on the SyFy channel in the states

AWWWWW ♥️ That is so cute!!! lol

@Sarah, Watch it! It's amazing. Plus Aidan, the vampire is hot. Razz

New Ian Interview!! about his new... "girlfriend"
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:41 pm

I love that interview Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deanwdamonsfan

deanwdamonsfan

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:14 pm

The "girlfriend" is not a problem!!

I told you all!!
Back to top Go down
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:39 pm

deanwdamonsfan wrote:

I told you all!!

Where the efin hell is the interview?
Back to top Go down
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
deanwdamonsfan wrote:

I told you all!!

Where the efin hell is the interview?

I found it and if anyone is like me searching here for a link and not finding one here it is: http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/01/the-vampire-diaries-ian-somerhalder-spills-on-damons-compelling-new-girlfriend.html

She is the one in the bathtub with him...... I just want more DE and less Andie Star or Rose or Jules.... Done with Randoms! No
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:36 pm

Hey lovely loves ;D
Back to top Go down
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:05 pm

Muse wrote:
Hey lovely loves ;D

Damn been slow in here too!
Back to top Go down
Sprinkle-Dust

Sprinkle-Dust

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:50 pm

[b] Hey Delena Lovers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:50 pm

It's dead-ish in here Sad
Back to top Go down
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:25 pm

Sprinkle-Dust wrote:
[b] Hey Delena Lovers Very Happy

HI!!!! flower
Back to top Go down
LuvsMeSumDamIan

LuvsMeSumDamIan

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:52 pm

Damon is coming!!! Damon is Coming!!
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:04 pm

Yayyy Very Happy:D:D:D Can't wait to see the DE hug, the DE scenes, Rose dying, DAMON'S ROOM!!!!!!!!!!

oh and I also can't wait to find out what's going on with Damy and that poor Jessica girl.
Back to top Go down
BalletVamp

BalletVamp

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:25 am

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES IS FUCKING BACK TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:22 pm

Hell to the YEAH Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Official Damon and Elena thread!! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Damon and Elena thread!!
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11