The Vampire Diaries

The best place to talk all things TVD related!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Official Damon and Elena thread!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Muse

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:39 am

deanwdamonsfan wrote:

Mary if you could make me a kick ass Delena siggy I will love you forever!!

Here it is:



I hope you like it Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JessIsMoi



Posts : 53
Join date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:44 am

Muse wrote:
deanwdamonsfan wrote:

Mary if you could make me a kick ass Delena siggy I will love you forever!!

Here it is:



I hope you like it Embarassed


OMFG Mary you are super duper talented!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweetluv4Damon

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 35
Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:53 pm

JessIsMoi wrote:
Muse wrote:
deanwdamonsfan wrote:

Mary if you could make me a kick ass Delena siggy I will love you forever!!

Here it is:



I hope you like it Embarassed


OMFG Mary you are super duper talented!!!!!

Um yeah you are Mary.... I just added something of mine but I would rather have something you created!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweetluv4Damon

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 35
Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:54 pm

LoVeDelena wrote:
RaeEssie wrote:
He's not a jerk Rolling Eyes

Nothing really just had a convo about Jeremy hanging on a little longer before going after someone else... then somehow Jer's issues came into the convo and that set me off. I don't like when people judge someone's actions and say stuff like this guy has been through more crap so lighten up. Plus, Bonnie and I have been through very very similar situations so i took it kind of personal. It was my "fault".

Are you insane?! We're never at fault. It's always someone else. Anyway, I've gotta jet. See you loves tonight! afro

New person!!! Who is this???? I cant tell when we change our CW name... LMAO!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuvsMeSumDamIan

avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 36
Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:03 pm

Muse wrote:
deanwdamonsfan wrote:

Mary if you could make me a kick ass Delena siggy I will love you forever!!

Here it is:



I hope you like it Embarassed

Mart please make me one too. I was going to ask someone and that one you made for Krissy is gorgeous,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuvsMeSumDamIan

avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 36
Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:04 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
LoVeDelena wrote:
RaeEssie wrote:
He's not a jerk Rolling Eyes

Nothing really just had a convo about Jeremy hanging on a little longer before going after someone else... then somehow Jer's issues came into the convo and that set me off. I don't like when people judge someone's actions and say stuff like this guy has been through more crap so lighten up. Plus, Bonnie and I have been through very very similar situations so i took it kind of personal. It was my "fault".

Are you insane?! We're never at fault. It's always someone else. Anyway, I've gotta jet. See you loves tonight! afro

New person!!! Who is this???? I cant tell when we change our CW name... LMAO!

Hey DG How are you today?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuvsMeSumDamIan

avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 36
Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:06 pm

LoveDelena Are you my darling little Sofie Cat?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deanwdamonsfan

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Be happy and fuck everyone -KStew

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:26 pm

Muse wrote:
deanwdamonsfan wrote:

Mary if you could make me a kick ass Delena siggy I will love you forever!!

Here it is:



I hope you like it Embarassed
I LOVE IT THANK YOU MARY!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muse

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:29 pm

JessIsMoi wrote:



OMFG Mary you are super duper talented!!!!!

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
Um yeah you are Mary.... I just added something of mine but I would rather have something you created!!!

Aww thanks! You guys are so sweet! <3
Steffy yours is amazing I love you
But if you really want one of mine then I'll of course make one for you. I love you

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muse

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:31 pm

LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:


Mart please make me one too. I was going to ask someone and that one you made for Krissy is gorgeous,

Mart? Who is Mart lol! lol! lol! jk
Sure, just tell if you want a delena one, or a damon one or ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuvsMeSumDamIan

avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 36
Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:32 pm

Muse wrote:
JessIsMoi wrote:



OMFG Mary you are super duper talented!!!!!

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
Um yeah you are Mary.... I just added something of mine but I would rather have something you created!!!

Aww thanks! You guys are so sweet! <3
Steffy yours is amazing I love you
But if you really want one of mine then I'll of course make one for you. I love you


Mary did you see...please please make me one. I love you thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muse

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:33 pm

deanwdamonsfan wrote:
I LOVE IT THANK YOU MARY!!

Yayyy Laughing I'm glad you like it!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweetluv4Damon

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 35
Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Muse wrote:
JessIsMoi wrote:



OMFG Mary you are super duper talented!!!!!

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
Um yeah you are Mary.... I just added something of mine but I would rather have something you created!!!

Aww thanks! You guys are so sweet! <3
Steffy yours is amazing I love you
But if you really want one of mine then I'll of course make one for you. I love you


Thanks Bobby! I just made a new one! I actually like it! Think I will keep it for awhile..... Thank!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuvsMeSumDamIan

avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 36
Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:34 pm

Muse wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:


Mart please make me one too. I was going to ask someone and that one you made for Krissy is gorgeous,

Mart? Who is Mart lol! lol! lol! jk
Sure, just tell if you want a delena one, or a damon one or ... Very Happy

LOL lol! lol! I want it mostly Damon with a little Delena please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deanwdamonsfan

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Be happy and fuck everyone -KStew

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Shes Mary not Mart. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muse

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:38 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:


Thanks Bobby! I just made a new one! I actually like it! Think I will keep it for awhile..... Thank!

I like it too! Very Happy Best DE scene ever!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muse

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:40 pm

LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Muse wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:


Mart please make me one too. I was going to ask someone and that one you made for Krissy is gorgeous,

Mart? Who is Mart lol! lol! lol! jk
Sure, just tell if you want a delena one, or a damon one or ... Very Happy

LOL lol! lol! I want it mostly Damon with a little Delena please.

Okie doki! I love working with Damon pics What a Face What a Face What a Face cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muse

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:41 pm

deanwdamonsfan wrote:
Shes Mary not Mart. Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muse

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:44 pm

Linda here is yours:
Hope it's okay



Back to top Go down
View user profile
deanwdamonsfan

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Be happy and fuck everyone -KStew

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:45 pm

Mary you are so talented!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweetluv4Damon

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 35
Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:46 pm

Muse wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Muse wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:


Mart please make me one too. I was going to ask someone and that one you made for Krissy is gorgeous,

Mart? Who is Mart lol! lol! lol! jk
Sure, just tell if you want a delena one, or a damon one or ... Very Happy

LOL lol! lol! I want it mostly Damon with a little Delena please.

Okie doki! I love working with Damon pics What a Face What a Face What a Face cheers


Dee prefers them to be all NAKED pictures!!! AND OMG I wanna STEAL LINDA'S!!!!! Those are all of my favorite couples! OMG I'm like screaming at the screen right now!!! I love it I love it! you make me one of those Mary and I will keep it forever!!!! OMG I'm in LoVe!!! Please please please!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muse

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:53 pm

deanwdamonsfan wrote:
Mary you are so talented!!

aww, thank youuu, Kris! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muse

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:56 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:



Dee prefers them to be all NAKED pictures!!! AND OMG I wanna STEAL LINDA'S!!!!! Those are all of my favorite couples! OMG I'm like screaming at the screen right now!!! I love it I love it! you make me one of those Mary and I will keep it forever!!!! OMG I'm in LoVe!!! Please please please!

pahahah I'm gonna make an extra sexy Damon siggy for Dee lol! .

lol! Sure. I'll need until tomorrow though. What is your fave color and do you want any other couples or pics?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweetluv4Damon

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 35
Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:02 pm

Muse wrote:
Sweetluv4Damon wrote:



Dee prefers them to be all NAKED pictures!!! AND OMG I wanna STEAL LINDA'S!!!!! Those are all of my favorite couples! OMG I'm like screaming at the screen right now!!! I love it I love it! you make me one of those Mary and I will keep it forever!!!! OMG I'm in LoVe!!! Please please please!

pahahah I'm gonna make an extra sexy Damon siggy for Dee lol! .

lol! Sure. I'll need until tomorrow though. What is your fave color and do you want any other couples or pics?

I will wait for it. That was amazing. I love the couples you put in there... Delena, LoVe, Jacey, Brucas!!! My all time favorite couples!! Ohhh can you add Bella and Edward and then it would be complete! Thanks so much Mary! It was really beautiful! Cant wait until i can do that and have a good program. Do you use photoshop? Oh and my favorite color is Blue. Navy blue or Dark blue!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuvsMeSumDamIan

avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 36
Location : Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter won't mind.

PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:05 pm

Sweetluv4Damon wrote:
Muse wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:
Muse wrote:
LuvsMeSumDamIan wrote:


Mart please make me one too. I was going to ask someone and that one you made for Krissy is gorgeous,

Mart? Who is Mart lol! lol! lol! jk
Sure, just tell if you want a delena one, or a damon one or ... Very Happy

LOL lol! lol! I want it mostly Damon with a little Delena please.

Okie doki! I love working with Damon pics What a Face What a Face What a Face cheers


Dee prefers them to be all NAKED pictures!!! AND OMG I wanna STEAL LINDA'S!!!!! Those are all of my favorite couples! OMG I'm like screaming at the screen right now!!! I love it I love it! you make me one of those Mary and I will keep it forever!!!! OMG I'm in LoVe!!! Please please please!

OMG Linda is Awesome Please put some LoVe in mine too mary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Official Damon and Elena thread!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Official Damon and Elena thread!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The official pay it forward thread....
» The Wolverine Official News/ Set Photos Thread
» The OFFICIAL Gen 6 Discussion Thread
» The Official Sailor Moon Picture Request Thread
» The official "What song are you listening to?" thread v2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vampire Diaries :: The Shipper Zone :: The Official Delena Space-
Jump to: