The Vampire Diaries

The best place to talk all things TVD related!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Official Bonnie and Tyler endgame thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sweetluv4Damon

Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: The Official Bonnie and Tyler endgame thread   Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Ok guys I love me some Forwood and Beremy but I have loved TONNIE since Season 1. I just think a witch and a wolf is hot and I really think they would help each other in ways others cant. I think Bonnie's powers could help Tyler's transformations. Even stop them or limit them! And I think Tyler could always protect Bonnie from vampires... Not Stefan and Damon because I DON'T THINK THEY USE HER!!! But from other vampires like Katherine who has been known to use the Bennet witches! I also think they are amazingly attractive together and compliment each other.

But again this is my endgame couple. i don't want them to be together yet. It's too soon and I love watching Forwood and Beremy develop! But I do want the show to end with them together!
I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaeEssie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bonnie and Tyler endgame thread   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:40 pm

Showing some love for this could be couple Very Happy

I'd actually like to see them together, even though I want a Beremy endgame Very Happy

Muse

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bonnie and Tyler endgame thread   Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:57 am

I like Tonnie too, but I also like Beremy a lot and Forwood and I really love Staroline. Bonnie&Stefan could be interesting too! HELP! lol

scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweetluv4Damon

Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bonnie and Tyler endgame thread   Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:02 pm

Guys!!! Thanks so much for coming in here and supporting them! I don't see a huge fanbase for them but I really think they mesh so well together... But like I said I want them endgame but for now I love love Beremy and Forwood. And who knows as these relationships progress who knows how I will feel but since S1 when before I knew Tyler would be a wolf I wanted him to date Bonnie not Vicki.

I want Staorline endgame! i think Stefan and Caroline match perfectly. I love the chemistry they have on camera and they are both vampires! I could see Caroline converting to Stefan's lifestyle forever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bonnie and Tyler endgame thread   

Back to top Go down

The Official Bonnie and Tyler endgame thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1