The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

The best place to talk all things TVD related!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Bonnie and Tyler endgame thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

The Official Bonnie and Tyler endgame thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Bonnie and Tyler endgame thread   The Official Bonnie and Tyler endgame thread EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Ok guys I love me some Forwood and Beremy but I have loved TONNIE since Season 1. I just think a witch and a wolf is hot and I really think they would help each other in ways others cant. I think Bonnie's powers could help Tyler's transformations. Even stop them or limit them! And I think Tyler could always protect Bonnie from vampires... Not Stefan and Damon because I DON'T THINK THEY USE HER!!! But from other vampires like Katherine who has been known to use the Bennet witches! I also think they are amazingly attractive together and compliment each other.

But again this is my endgame couple. i don't want them to be together yet. It's too soon and I love watching Forwood and Beremy develop! But I do want the show to end with them together!
I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
RaeEssie
Admin
RaeEssie

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bonnie and Tyler endgame thread   The Official Bonnie and Tyler endgame thread EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:40 pm

Showing some love for this could be couple Very Happy

I'd actually like to see them together, even though I want a Beremy endgame Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thevampirediaries.forumotion.co.uk
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bonnie and Tyler endgame thread   The Official Bonnie and Tyler endgame thread EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:57 am

I like Tonnie too, but I also like Beremy a lot and Forwood and I really love Staroline. Bonnie&Stefan could be interesting too! HELP! lol

scratch
Back to top Go down
Sweetluv4Damon

Sweetluv4Damon

Location : Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bonnie and Tyler endgame thread   The Official Bonnie and Tyler endgame thread EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:02 pm

Guys!!! Thanks so much for coming in here and supporting them! I don't see a huge fanbase for them but I really think they mesh so well together... But like I said I want them endgame but for now I love love Beremy and Forwood. And who knows as these relationships progress who knows how I will feel but since S1 when before I knew Tyler would be a wolf I wanted him to date Bonnie not Vicki.

I want Staorline endgame! i think Stefan and Caroline match perfectly. I love the chemistry they have on camera and they are both vampires! I could see Caroline converting to Stefan's lifestyle forever!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bonnie and Tyler endgame thread   The Official Bonnie and Tyler endgame thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Bonnie and Tyler endgame thread
Page 1 of 1